Bring your plans .. Sites are ready with power and phone.Sewer hook-up available! Each lot offers approximately 100 feet of frontage along the common access. Each lot is priced at $59999K each. There is direct VAST access, easy commute to Okemo, Ludlow and the lakes! Nice mountain views on some of the lots...owner will consider financing with acceptable terms. (First Updated On:2017-10-06 01:33:00.000)...Read More About This Ludlow VT Real Estate!
Bring your plans. Sites are ready with power and phone. Sewer hook-up available! Each lot offers approximately 100 feet of frontage along the common access. There is direct VAST access, easy commute to Okemo, Ludlow and the lakes! Nice mountain views on some of the lots. Owner will consider financing with acceptable terms. (First Updated On:2017-10-06 01:34:00.000)...Read More About This Ludlow VT Real Estate!
4.6 acre site just 2 miles from Woodstock Village. Priced to sell this property has been surveyed and has a septic sesign. Located o a town road. (First Updated On:2017-10-06 14:33:00.000)...Read More About This Woodstock VT Real Estate!
Priced to sell! Two parcels being sold together. Road and river frontage.Parcels are 10.25 acres and 15.99 acres with a right-of-way through the first lot to get to the second. On State-maintained road between Killington and Okemo. Potential Views with clearing. We have power company information about pole relocation. (First Updated On:2017-10-10 18:36:00.000)...Read More About This Plymouth VT Real Estate!
This parcel is ideally located in close proximity to golfing, kayaking, skiing & snowmobiling and is easily accessible in all seasons. Comes with a 3BR mobile home with drilled well & septic, out building with dug well & septic, garage, & an additional dug well & septic unit on this parcel. If this seems right for you, then schedule a time today, to come & explore the possibilities (First Updated On:2017-10-12 14:53:00.000)...Read More About This Chester VT Real Estate!
Beautiful Vermont Country Setting with large meadow. Perfect for a dream home or possible development. Large incredible views with southern exposure. Maple trees on site could provide for sugaring Maple syrup. This also is a great site for the wild life lover with apple trees on site, trails for hiking, atv's, and horses. Stone walls help with some of the boundaries. 20 mins from Bethel and exit # (First Updated On:2017-10-12 14:56:00.000)...Read More About This Bethel VT Real Estate!
Situated in the heart of Windsor Countyâ€™s â€śhorse countryâ€ť, and only 4 miles from GMHA, this 49-acre parcel of mixed open and woodland with 12 stall horse barn is ready for your home-building vision. The rolling hay meadows with wildlife pond and stream occupy about 60% of the acreage, and a mixed hardwood forest comprises the other 40%. Many potential house sites with excellent views of Mt. (First Updated On:2017-10-13 14:09:00.000)...Read More About This West Windsor VT Real Estate!
This lovely lot is perfectly situated just 15 minutes from Okemo Mountain and 12 minutes to the village of Chester. Vast access is just a few miles away on Wyman's Falls Road. The site has been assessed and soil test supports the installation of up to a 4 bedroom septic design. Perfect for your vacation or permanent residence! (First Updated On:2017-10-13 15:01:00.000)...Read More About This Chester VT Real Estate!
Dramatic views from this 21.8 acre parcel south to Mt Ascutney, as well as long range views east and north. There is an access road to the potential building site area, but a driveway permit is required from the town. The land percs for a 3 bedroom septic system and there is a septic design available as well as a state approved septic permit. There are large stones on the parcel, which could be us (First Updated On:2017-10-13 19:25:00.000)...Read More About This West Windsor VT Real Estate!
CENTURY 21 Energy Shield Realty - NH, VT Real Estate - Lebanon New Hampshire Real Estate & Newport NH Real Estate . NH Homes . VT Homes . Land . Condos..
Copyright Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. (Note - where nnnn is the current year.) This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NNEREN. Data last updated 2/17/2018.